Become an au pair in France
What we offer:
- Once we have received your completed file and you have been accepted on our program we then call/email you to reassure you that you are in good hands and will shortly receive details and photos of a host family that is interested in your application.
- An Au Pair Club: organized weekend outings (last year we took our au pairs to the Mont Saint Michel, Rennes and Nantes).
- Welcome Pack: each au pair receives a welcome pack upon their arrival: useful information to help them adapt to a different culture.
- Monthly updated list: every month all au pairs receive an updated list of all the au pairs placed in the same area as themselves. Au pairs can use this list to contact other au pairs who have the same thing in common, that is being an au pair abroad.
- Au Pair Get-Together: we regularly organize get-togethers at our agency in Paris where au pairs can meet each other.
- Facebook: like our Facebook page and connect with other au pairs.
- French language school: all au pairs receive full details of the school they will be attending (price, hours, etc ...).
- Assistance: you will get full assistance from our team during the year.
We select our families with great care and they are requested to provide us with complete details of what they expect from their au pair so the candidates will understand exactly what her duties will be and will have no surprise upon arrival.
- Good Morning Europe based in Paris
- Apitu based in Britanny, the West of France
We place au pairs in the following areas : Paris, Brittany, Normandy and the Loire Valley.
We are proud to say that we have placed over 300 au pairs last year.
We very rarely encounter problems, but should the applicant find that they feel their family is unsuitable, we will help them to find a replacement family.
Our families are subdued to a contract, therefore are obliged to follow the rules and regulations laid down by the French government referring to the Au pair Program.
Please feel free to contact us for any further information!